100 Point Identification list

Note: Photo identification must be included in the 100 points.

Note: A vehicle will not be released unless photo identification is supplied, if you are unable to produce photo ID you must attend your local Police station for a stamped release form.

The documents below can be used for the 100 points of identification.

70 Points

Only one of the following may be claimed:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Birth Card issued by a Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
  • Citizenship Certificate
  • Current Passport

Secondary Documents

40 Points

  • Any of the following, which must contain a photograph and a name. Additional documents from this category are awarded 25 points.
  • Driver licence issued by an Australian State or Territory
  • Licence or permit issued under a law of the Commonwealth, a State or Territory Government - (e.g. a boat licence)
  • Identification card issued to a public employee
  • Identification card issued by the Commonwealth, a State or Territory Government as evidence of the person's entitlement to a financial benefit
  • An identification card issued to a student at a tertiary education institution

35 Points

  • Name and address of signatory verified from any of the following:
  • A mortgage or other instrument of security held by another financial body
  • Must have name and address on:
  • A mortgage or other instrument of security held by a financial body
  • Local government (council) land tax or rates notice
  • Document from your current employer or previous employer within the last 2 years
  • Land Titles Office record

25 Points

  • Must have name and signature on:
  • Marriage Certificate (for maiden name only)
  • Credit Card
  • Foreign Driver Licence
  • Medicare Card (signature not required on Medicare Card)
  • Membership to a Registered Club
  • NRMA Membership
  • EFTPOS Card
  • Must have name and address on:
  • Electoral roll compiled by the Australian Electoral Commission and available for public scrutiny
  • Records of a public utility - phone, water, gas or electricity bill
  • Records of a financial institution
  • Lease/rent agreement
  • Rent receipt from a licensed real estate agent

No Comments Yet.

Leave a comment

310, Treasure Road N, Welshpool